Prairie Harvest Days
Movie in the Pavilion Park
7:30 Start Time
~Zack Fedor and the Backseat Drivers~
Voted one of Springfield Area's "Most Interesting People"
by the State Journal-Register
Click Here for the Story
~Green Room Band~
"Mason City's Got Talent"
CLICK HERE FOR AN ENTRY FORM
Judging will be based on the following criteria (60 point maximum):
Overall Performance (1-20)
Audience Response (1-10)
Stage Appearance (1-10)
*NOTE: 1 point will be automatically deducted for each 5 seconds your time exceeds the 3 min. limit. (Up to 5 points) After 3:30, the sound will be shut off and you will be disqualified.
1. Contestants will be judged on the criteria shown above. Judges decisions are FINAL.
2. There is a 3 min. Time Limit - After 3min 30sec the sound will be shut off and you will be disqualified.
3. *LIP SYNC* ALL entries in this category MUST have song appropriate COSTUME and MOVEMENTS
4. If you have pre-recorded music you MUST have it on a CD or QUED UP on an ipod/MP3 device (recommended) o the music stage by 5pm. BRING A BACKUP, if your CD or device does not work YOU are responsible. You are also responsible for the 3min time on the music. Sound man WILL NOT "fade" you out.
5. All instruments must be ACOUSTIC, there will be 2 vocal mics available and 2 instrumental "shotgun" mics
6. All acts will have 2min. to set up or be disqualified.
7. Due to time constraints, NO BANDS (unless you can follow the above rules)
8. ONLY PRE-REGISTERED ACTS WILL BE JUDGED. PERIOD.